There are multiple types of hair loss, the most common hair loss is Male-pattern hair loss (MPHL), also known as Androgenic
Alopecia and Pattern Baldness. MPHL is hair loss that occurs due to an underlying susceptibility of hair follicles to shrinkage due to the influence of androgenic hormones. Male-pattern hair loss is the most common cause of hair loss and will affect up to 70% of men and 40% of women at some point in their lifetimes.
Men typically present with progressive hair loss at the temples and vertex balding, whereas women typically present with diffuse hair loss over the top of their scalps. Both genetic and environmental factors play a role, and many causes of male-pattern hair loss remain unknown.
The Cause of Hair Loss
Pattern Baldness occurs when our body converts Testosterone
into DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) through enzymes called 5α
reductases. DHT causes hair follicles to shrink, resulting in
thinner hair and shorter growth phase. The symptom of hair
loss level and seriousness depends on the genetic sensitivity
to DHT. Men with AndrogenicAlopecia typically have higher
levels of 5α reductases receptors, resulting in higher levels of
Hair Loss Revival
Hair Loss Revival is a scientifically-powered revolutionary treatment, designed with a focus on Androgenic Alopecia hair
loss. It is not only aimed to solve the root cause of hair loss, but also try to prevent the chemical creation of DHT and treat
the inﬂammation that occurs with balding.
* Inhibits 5α-reductase and the conversion of Testosterone into DHT
* Focus on Androgenic Alopecia Hair Loss symptom
* Strengthens the Extra Cellular Matrix Proteins
* Anchors the hair more solid.
* Reduces inflammation and pressure on hair follicles
* Regulates the hair cycle for an increased hair growth stage
* Results may occur soonest within four months with twice daily usage unless the user has a permanent damage to the follicle