Gray Hair Transformer is a new neurodermatological solution that restore your hair’s natural capability to produce pigment without going through harmful chemical dyes. It uses a biomimetic peptide agonist of the melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) to break through all the various paths of graying and promote pigmentation. By targeting the actual cellular and neurochemical activities that occur during this process, we can subdue graying hair at the very roots of occurrence.
This superior peptide binds to the cells’ MC-1R receptors to stimulate melanogenesis (creation of melanin) in melonacytes, replenishing melanin and quantizing the neural pathways for more effective melanin transfer between cells. It also mimics the action of melanocyte-stimulating hormones (α-MSH) allowing for a better interaction with the cell’s MC-1R receptors, inducing tyrosinase (oxidization) which triggers melanin production and increasing hair follicle pigmentation.
Peptide stimulates melanogenesis,
restoring the cell’s capability to produce pigment
Factors may contribute to the loss of hair pigmentation:
• Melanocyte stem cells fail to produce melanocytes (The cell reservoir runs dry)
• Reduction in the migration capacity of the melanin to the
keratinocytes (the neuro pathways are blocked)
• Loss of MC-1R (chemical receptor) responsiveness to the
body’s natural hormones that dictate the pigment transfer
Spring Sales Event at Amazon US now!
Enjoy 15% off + Free Shipping
(restrictions applied, check Amazon.com*)
Gray Hair Transformer
Hair achieves its color from melanin (pigment) which is transferred from melanocytes (skin pigment cells) to the hair shaft keratinocytes (hair cells). Lack of melanin in hair follicles appears gray.
The Cause of Gray Hair
* Boost the pigmentation in hair through Melanin synthesis
* Enhance skin and scalp’s capability of producing Melanin
* Induce Tyrosinase in order to create melanin
* Restore a youthful appearance
* Results may occur soonest within two months with twice daily usage. For some users it may take as long as 4 months to see results unless the user has a permanent damage to the follicle.
Melanin got transferred
from melanocytes to keratinocytes